Dreams is not that which you see while sleeping. it is something that does not let you sleep. This quote is said by an Indian scientist and physician Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam who played a leading role in the development of India’s missile and nuclear weapon program.
He is an inspiration for all students who dreams to achieve high. Though he is not present with us but his words always guides and motivates us.
- “If you want t shine like a sun, first burn like the sun”.
“You cannot change your future, but you can change your habit”.
- “Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard work is the solution”.
- “Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you”.
- “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents”.
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
- “Confidence and Hard-word is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person”.
“The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom”
- “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently”.
- “A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep”.
- “Difficulties are the part of life . They are there to prepare you increase you, and develop you”.
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have a single-minded devotion to your goal”.
- “The only thing that’s stopping you is you. Resets are that excuses”.
- “All birds find shelter during a rain. But eagle avoid rain by flying above the clouds”.
- “You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us”.
- “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others”.
- “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”.
- “If you fail, never give up because fail means “first attempt in learning”.
- “Your best teacher is your last mistake”.
- “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success”.